Sunday, November 4, 2012

Project Life Week 44





I finally used some "fall-ish" papers in my project life.  Week 44 was pretty busy for us, so I had plenty of images to use and ended up with a few small inserts.








How cute is this little chipboard house from Basic Grey?










The top right photo flips up to show a few more images from the race that Bowen and I ran on Saturday.  My first 5K and his first One Mile:


And the cover of one insert:









And Back:




And we got the boys' school pictures back this week.  I just have to buy them just so that I have them, but honestly they're not that great. And Wilder doesn't even look like himself!

And I used a Small Envelope Page for our race numbers and a printout of the race results:




Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, is that your actual handwriting on your journaling cards or a font?! It looks amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's my handwriting! :) I picked up some awesome pens on clearance at the beginning of the year and I love them!

      Delete
  2. Great pages, and congratulations on your first 5K! What an achievement! I love all the black and white pictures you used with all the fall colours. I love the halloween costumes and trick or treating pictures. We had a similar experience with last minute costume changing here (we don't celebrate Halloween, but something similar in February called Fastelavn). I really enjoy looking at your pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Fiona! I am glad to know that my kids aren't the only ones who change their minds at the last minute.

      Delete
  3. Love the Angry Bird pumpkins. So fun. And I do the same thing, buy the school pictures, even though they are never that great. Somehow I can't not buy them. Great pages.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Cami! I do feel a little better about buying them since I actually put them in something where we can see them. Past years are still in their envelopes somewhere. :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pages. Congrats to you and your son on your first run. That's fantastic! Love all the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness you have the most beautiful hand writing, you are so lucky. So glad I found your pages today.

    ReplyDelete