Sunday, November 25, 2012

Project Life : Week 46 (even though it says Week 47)

It was bound to happen sooner or later. I got mixed up on my weeks and labeled this week as Week 47 when really it is 46.  In my defense, I was sick when I threw this week together.  Gah.  I'll try to get around to changing it in my layout. :)

This was definitely a calm week for us. As you will see, most of my images this week are from an attempt to take Christmas card pictures of the boys.  I will likely end up using one of these, but I'm not sure yet.  Still have to find a card I love.

Left:



Right:



Details:


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I love all your washi tape on your layouts. My washi will get a workout too on next year's PL layouts too I reckon! I especially love the red wood grain with the title over it. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures of your boys are really nice. I like how you added what your son's current favourites are (and didn't feel pressured to do it for both of them at the same time!). Great pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout, I love the colors and how it all flows together ... even more so impressive since you were sick. I was feeling bad last night when I put mine together and it's obvious on mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great field pictures. Your kids just pop out of the photos.
    Love your scarf. The colors and pattern are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete