Thursday, December 13, 2012

2013 Studio Calico Project Life Design Team {They Picked ME!}

I don't even know where to start. This has been one amazing amazing month for me in Project Life World.  I was asked to be on the 2013 Studio Calico Design Team (yes, me!!?!?!?).  I am still pinching myself and expecting to wake up from this dream at any second.



Check out the full announcement at Studio Calico's blog here.

I'd like to go on record as saying that the Project Life Kit for January is ah-mazing.  Like I cannot wait to dig in and put together a full week's worth of PL with it.  That is coming soon, I promise.  If you've never purchased a Studio Calico kit, I urge you to pick up at least one. I bought my first one a few months ago, and just like that I was hooked. When I found out they were partnering with Becky  Higgins and implementing a Project Life kit, I jumped on the waiting list. I just knew it would be amazingly put together with fabulous colors and embellishments that I just wouldn't have the style enough to pull together myself.  And with the January 2013 PL kit, SC blew me away again. 

Here's a {tiny} sneak peek into one of the January Kits.  It's Add-On #1, not the PL kit. 


And here's a list of all of the amazingly talented girls who are on the 2013 Design Team. I am incredibly honored to be on the list with these ladies.   Yes, that's my name on the same list as some of the most creative and innovative scrapbooking rockstars.

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I'm so happy for you, Amanda! Huge congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ! I just started following your blog and I can't wait to see the rest of your PL posts in 2013.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats - you were a great pick : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm super excited about this announcement!!! LOVE your work. Congrats girlie!! Hugs, T

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats again Amanda!!!
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete