Sunday, December 9, 2012

Project Life Week 48 (for real this time)

Here's week 48.  And a disclaimer (I put this week together extremely quickly for me). It usually takes me at least a few hours to get it all picked out and then put together, but I just didn't have that time this week, so I hurried through it.  I also didn't have a lot of pictures for this week, so that played into it as well.  You will notice that I stayed away from the "Christmas-y" color scheme. I have been working on my December Daily on and off, and am already tired of those colors.  An indication that I may have some crazy colors in my Project Life for December.

This week I used some cards and labels from Leena from her shop here.  I also used a few cards from the Project Life Baby Edition for Him which I was oh so blessed to receive during this week.


Left Side:


Right Side:


Details:
While pulling pictures for Wilder's baby album project, I came across this picture of me and Wilder at his first birthday party.











Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Love your pages so much!! The black and white photos are beautiful and the one with your kids looking at the tree is pricelsss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the non-traditional colors! The week looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love the colours you've chosen, Amanda. Can't believe you already have the Baby Edition for Him in your hands! Lucky you indeed. They work really well here in this layout.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Ronnie! The Baby Edition is gorgeous!

      Delete
  4. Love your layouts! The colors you chose and the black and white photos are really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete