Monday, January 28, 2013

Project Life Weeks 2 and 3 using Studio Calico Front Row

Hello GORGEOUS!



Here are my layouts using the Studio Calico Front Row Kit.  It is just gorgeous. I feel that each month the kits just get better and better!  If you're interested in subscribing, you can sign up here.

Here's my layout using only the Main Kit plus some of the printables and printables here:



And here is Week 3 using the PL main kit, the printables for the month, cut files, and the card kit as well as some of the Junior Mints and Matinee Add Ons.

How gorgeous is this wood veneer card?  I loved it!

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Your pages are such an inspiration, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I LOVE the front row kit that you showed us... Just wish it was digital as I would snap up a version of those cards.. Love grow where you are planted & how it adds a pop of green to your pages. Thanks for sharing your weeks with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layouts are just beautiful, Amanda! I have one question - which pens do you use for journaling? I love how thin the letters appear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chantelle, I started out using Pentel Hybrid Technica 0.3, but I've fallen in love with the Pentel Slicci (I believe it's 0.25). :)

      Delete